Many questions come up when you're thinking about wearing something a bit different in public. After all, you're bucking decades of tradition in neckwear. Here are a few Q&A, and if you have others please let us know.
First, a positive non-disclaimer: When you wear the SolaTie, it is instantly recognizable as a tie or as a variation on a scarf or ascot, and thus perfectly within the bounds of fashion. But equally important, it adds something new to the fashion landscape.
Here we go:
1) Why should I wear the SolaTie?
2) Where should I wear the SolaTie?
3) Who should wear the SolaTie? Well, just about everyone is fair game for the untied look, including:
4) How should I wear the SolaTie?
5) Are you suggesting I not wear regular ties, ever?
Not at all. The traditional knotted tie, in all its variations, looks great and will never go out of style. All we want to do at SolaDesigns is expand the options for neckwear and other garments. So keep knotting as necessary, but know there are alternatives out there...
6) How much is a SolaTie, and what's the turn around time should I order one?
In the range of $50-70 plus shipping, depending on materials, and includes a SolaClip (see the SolaTie page for an image of that, scroll down). Delivery time depends on demand, which is currently low since this is a brand new concept as of October 2014. For now, it will be first come first serve, delivery in a couple of weeks. If the demand increases we will scale up production to meet it, trying not to keep you waiting too long.
More FAQ to come as further questions get asked, and answered. Got one? Be in touch.